FxGuru: Movie FX Director
Has Hollywood-style cinematic filters for your videos
If ever you're wanted to transform one of your home movies shot on Android into a legitimate action thriller worthy of Hollywood, then the FxGuru: Movie FX Director app is probably what you're after, due to its wide range of various graphical elements that can easily be included in your videos.
Looking More Closely at FxGuru: Movie FX Director
Today's movies from Hollywood, and even from the independent scene, typically have one thing in common, and that's the fact that they all seem to add in CGI graphics after the fact. No longer are you finding practical effects used in movies; today it's all about alien invasions and robots and explosions. This is exactly what the FxGuru: Movie FX Director app for Android gives you. With FxGuru, you can add a few awesome graphical elements to any sort of video you want. So, you want to make a video where your cat is Bruce Willis, escaping explosions and saving the world? This app allows you to do it. You can shoot a video of yourself fighting robots, flying a fighter jet, saving the world from meteorites, and more. And the best part about the app is that it's so intuitive and allows you to add these elements with a simple click.
The fact that you don't nave to possess any technical or graphics knowledge should not be downplayed here. This is probably the biggest benefit of the app. All you need to do is choose the video you want, and then add an effect from the list. Then, it's as simple as using your finger to place the effect in the location you want it, time and position, and then simply render the project.
Pros and Cons of FxGuru: Movie FX Director
- Can create very cool effects with any video
- App is incredibly simple to use
- Effects render in HD
- A great way to show friends you can make awesome videos
- List of effects to use isn't very long
- Rendering videos may slow the device down
- Pretty large file size (over 54MB)
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
If you enjoy using FxGuru, please take a minute to leave a nice review: it really helps. If you require support or have some feedback, please contact [email protected] Thank you for your support!
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- BATTERY_STATS: Allows an application to collect battery statistics
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.